We are all informed to put on sun screen as it decreases our chance of melanoma and prevents early ageing. If this is so, why is cancer on the rise? Does sun screen actually secure us from the sun’s dangerous radiation or does it give increase the decrease of our health? In the U. S, beauty products is an unregulated market enabling organizations to easily put substances of all kinds in their products. Some you don’t even have to place substances on the brand. Most of these substance substances are prohibited in many other countries! There are research showing that substances in most sun screens are dangerous to our systems even though they are FDA accepted. Below are some substances that you should prevent at all expenses.
1) Oxybenzone- this substance permeates the epidermis and goes into the blood vessels therefore interfering with your testosterone. Oxybenzone only prevents UVB radiation (these radiation motivate the making of Supplement D).
2) Retinyl Palmitate- This is included to some sun screens to help decrease ravages of time. Although based on Supplement A which appears to be like a great thing, some research have recommended that it plays a role in the development of epidermis cancers and patches.
3) Fragrance- People like a little fragrance to their lotions, fragrances and all that. But when you see perfume on the brand, it is actually a oil based component linked with allergic reactions and body poisoning.
4) High SPF- Not only does the FDA not control sun screens over 50 SPF, but there is no evidence they provide more security than reduced SPF. For those who may not know, using SPF 30 as an example, this implies that it requires your epidermis 30 times longer to get red than without sun block. As little as SPF 15 prevents your capability to turn sun radiation to Supplement D by 99%. Supplement D inadequacies have been linked with desires as well as many illnesses such as depressive disorders, melanoma, cardiovascular illness and diabetic issues.
5) Sprays- Most apply sun screens have extra substances in them for performance reasons. These fumigations have been proven to be harmful to your respiratory system so don’t apply them on your face!